As the cold sets in, and the month of Christmas begins, the Band will be out in the cold bringing the Warmth of Christmas Carols to all. The Band will be playing at a variety of places hopefully bringing cheer to all as the Holidays begin! So if you happen to be out and see us, come say hello and stay for a while as we play a whole host of Carols, or if you’d like to come along and listen, below will be a list of Places that the Band will be playing at. So come along, get into the spirit and come support the Band as we help kick off the Holidays.
- Saturday 1st December – Millets Farm Centre, Abingdon – 10:15am
- Monday 3rd December – Waitrose, Abingdon – 6:30pm
- Thursday 6th December – Tesco, Abingdon – 6:30pm
- Friday 7th December – Waitrose, Abingdon – 6:30pm
- Saturday 8th December – Tesco, Abingdon – 10:30am
- Monday 10th December – Tesco, Abingdon – 6:30pm
- Thursday 13th December – Westgate Centre, Oxford – 6:00pm
- Friday 14th December – M&S Food Hall, Didcot – 6:15pm
- Sunday 16th December – Sainsubury, Heyford Hill – 10:45am
- Monday 17th December – M&S Food Hall, Didcot – 6:15pm
- Thursday 20th December – Waitrose, Wallingford – 6:30pm
- Friday 21st December – Crown and Thistle, Abingdon – 7:00pm
- Saturday 22nd December – Westgate Centre, Oxford – 11:45am
- Sunday 23rd December – Peach Croft Farm, Abingdon – 11:00am
As you can see the Band has a lot of places to visit, so we would very much appreciate if you are able to show some support to the Band by coming and listening to us.